Supply and install BOON EDAM TWINGLOCK 900 pedestrian security lanes to the following specification
- (….no.) Line -ups comprising of ( ….no.) standard lanes.
- Standard mode to create a narrower 70° entrance for passage of a single authorised person and special mode so that door wings fully open to 90° to create a wider passage for wheelchairs, trolleys or large luggage.
- The Twinglock 900 column and 48 mm tube frame are finished in brushed stainless steel 320s, AISI 304.
- The 10 mm tempered glass door wings are mounted with clamps concealed within the column.
- Advanced safety sensor system that prevent wings from closing on person or object located within the safety zone.
- Fail-safe operation to ensure the lock and motor will disengage in the event of a power failure to allow free passage.
- Alternatively, if back-up power is available, the Twinglock 900 is to be programmed to open fully in the escape direction upon receipt of a fire alarm.
- Adaptations for integration of a proximity card reader
- Pedestal for mounting of external card readers.
- BoonTouch Universal Remote Control/External control panel
All of the above to be supplied and installed by Frost International +27 21 709 0401 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us to assist with product specification